We Are a Technology-as-a-Service Provider For Financial Institutions
Globally, we have 3000+ employees and serve 20+ countries and regions.
- 100+Insurance Institutions
- 20+Countries and regions
- 100+Financial and Government Institutions
OneConnect Financial Technology Co. Ltd. is a Technology-as-a-Service provider for financial institutions and a Chinese national high-tech enterprise. OneConnect is an associate of Ping An Insurance Company of China. By leveraging Ping An Group’s over 30 years of extensive experience in financial services and research capabilities, OneConnect has established long-term cooperation with financial institutions to addresses their needs of digital transformation. The integrated solutions and platform the Company provide include Digital Banking, Digital Insurance and Gamma Platform, which is a technology infrastructure platform for financial institutions. With our unique competence in “technology + business”, we enable our customers’ digital transformations, which help them improve efficiency, enhance service quality, and reduce costs and risks.
· OneConnect listed on NYSE in December 2019.
· According to CIC Statistics, OneConnect ranked second among listed technology-as-a-service providers in China in terms of 2020 financial software and services revenue.
· In September 2021, the Company puts forward the upgrading strategy of “One Body and Two Wings”, which aims to serve the digital transformation of financial institutions as one body and expand its ecological and offshore wings simultaneously to actively support the digital transformation of financial services ecosystem.
· OneConnect listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in July 2022.
OneConnect has world-leading technology capabilities for financial services in AI, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain and so on. As of December 31, 2022, the Company has submitted 5,905 global patent applications. The Company was selected as one of KPMG’s China Top 50 Fintech Companies for five consecutive years (2018-2022), and is ranked among IDC’s list of Top 100 Global Fintech Companies (rising to No. 59 in 2021); The Company has won the prestigious Wu Wen Jun AI Science and Technology Award, 70 international professional awards, and has also been awarded the CMMI5 international certification.
To be a world-leading financial technology company
Professional, Innovative, We-win
For society, Sustainable high quality ecological We-win
For customers, enhanced efficiency and services, and reduced costs and risks
For employees, a all-round learning opportunity